Real, Practical Insights From More Brands In 1 Day Than Any Other Programmatics Conference: Programmatic Efficiency ★ Performance ★ Audience Targeting ★ Viewability ★ Ad Blocking ★ Fraud & Security Bidding ★ Content & Creative ★ Social Media ★ Rolling Out Programmatics ★ The Future Of Programmatics
Practical Strategies To Maximise Performance, Viewability, Efficiency & Reach For Results-Driven Programmatic Advertising: Maximise Brand Revenue & Engage Audiences With Profit-Focused Bidding, Targeted Content & Cutting-Edge Innovation Whilst Combatting Fraud & Ad Blocking.
30th June 2016, A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, London
► Click Here To View The Programme Page.
► Request The Conference Brochure Here.
► Group Discounts Available! Send 4 for the price of 3 or send 3 and get your 3rd half price.!
More Brand Speakers In One Day Than Any Other Programmatics Conference!
Does Your Programmatic Advertising Strategy…Demonstrably Boost Revenues, Efficiencies & The Impact Of Your Marketing Campaigns? Actually Reach & Engage Target Audiences Across Devices & Channels? Combat The Effects Of Ad Blocking & Fraud To Ensure Increased Viewability?
- Unlocking Programmatics To Maximise Performance: Best-in-class examples of exploiting programmatic advertising to boost your marketing messaging
- Advanced Performance Measurement: Prove ROI and business impact
- Next-Level Audience Targeting Strategies: Key insights into audience media habits to reach and engage across channels and devices
- Optimise Viewability; Maximise Impact: Advanced tools and techniques to measure and boost the results of your programmatic marketing
- Combat Ad Blocking & Negate Fraud To Avoid Wasted Budget! Best-practice approaches to ensure adverts reach your target audiences and the risk of fraud is negated
- Profit-Focused Bidding: Top tips on how and where to trade to maximise the results and returns of your programmatic strategies
- Tailored, Creative Content? Drive awareness and conversions with engaging creative
- Exploiting Consumer Habits On Mobile, Video & Social Media: Boosting programmatic performance for increased audience engagement on video, mobile and social media
- Programmatics In Practice: Practical tips on successfully implementing, rolling out and running programmatics internally for long-term success
- Leveraging Emerging Trends & Programmatic Shifts: Profit-driven strategies by preparing for the future of programmatics
PLUS! The Unlocking Programmatics Conference Features:
- More Brand Speakers In 1 Day Than Any Other Programmatics Conference!
- 18 Senior Speakers From Industry-Leading Brands
- 1 Compact Day
- 98% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating (based on previous marcomms events)
- 83%+ Average Senior, Client-Side Audience (based on previous marcomms events)
- 7 Peer Roundtable Discussions & Peer Brainstorming Exchanges: A) Publisher Views B) Programmatic Insights C) Native D) Agency Vs. In-House E) Premium Content F) Mobile G) Video
- 1 Bidding Strategy Panel Discussion
- 2 Double Perspectives: ‘Audience Targeting Strategy’ And ‘The Future Of Programmatic’
- 11 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Programmatic Topics
- 2 Conference Chairman
- 1 ‘Meet The Speakers’ Area
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A
Real Insight From 18 Leading Brands In Just One Day: Best-In-Class Programmatic Efficiency ★ Measuring Performance ★ Audience Targeting ★ Viewability ★ Ad Blocking ★ Fraud & Security
Bidding ★ Content & Creative ★ Social Media ★ Rolling Out Programmatics ★ The Future Of Programmatics
Can you help brands maximise the performance, reach and efficiency of their programmatic advertising? For more information on how to get involved, please email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,499 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Unlocking Programmatics Conference – Maximising Performance: To view the full conference programme, click here.
08.30 Registration & Coffee, Objectives Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chairman’s Opening Remarks
Henri de Navacelle, Head of Digital Commerce UK, HSBC UK Retail Banking
09.15 Successfully Exploiting Programmatic Advertising For Your Brand Marketing Campaign With Best-In-Class Advice On Driving Efficiency & Revenue For Your Brand
Tim Evans, Head of Online Advertising Platforms, Tesco
09.35 Advanced Measurement Techniques To Assess The Performance & Success Of Your Programmatic Marketing Activity & Prove The ROI
Thibaut Portal, Global Media Hub Lead, Pernod Ricard Group
AUDIENCE TARGETING STRATEGY – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.55 Key Insights Into Audience Media Consumption Habits To Reach & Engage Your Target Audience Across Channels & Devices With Next-Level Methods & Techniques To Boost Programmatic Results
09.55 Perspective One
Chris Gorney, Digital Capability & Performance Media Manager, ASDA
10.15 Perspective Two
Lara Izlan, Director, Programmatic Trading & Innovation, Auto Trader UK
10.35 Case Study
Jim Hodgkins, Managing Director, Marketing Services, VisualDNA
10.55 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
11.25 Advanced Tools & Technologies To Optimise Advert Viewability For Maximised Impact, Engagement & Results
Tom Pickworth, Ad Operations Director, MailOnline
11.45 Engaging Audiences & Avoiding Wasted Spend By Combatting The Effects Of Ad Blocking With Strategies & Insights Into Consumer Trends Towards Blocking Adverts
Barbara Agus, Director Global Programmatic & Yield, The Weather Channel
FRAUD & SAFETY
12.05 Monitor & Negate The Risk Of Fraud To Prevent Lost Spend With Effective, Cutting-Edge Measures To Implement In Your Business Today
Speaker To Be Confirmed; Please Check Website For Details
12.25 Best-Practice Advice On Building A Solid Bidding & Trading Strategy Which Maximises The Results Of Your Programmatic Advertising
- David Carey, Digital Marketing Manager, Papa John’s
12.55 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.30 Informal Roundtable Discussions & Peer Brainstorming
A) Programmatic Insights From A Publisher’s View
Nick Fisher, Head of Advertising, EMEA, Skyscanner Ltd
B) Uncovering Native
Andrew Sanders, Commercial Director at NPD lab, Time Inc. UK
C) The Future: Agency Vs. In-House Trading Desk?
Dan Michelson, Innovation & Capability Lead, O2
D) Publisher View
Leo Brown, Director Audience & Programmatic, Live Nation
E) Programmatic Investment In A Premium Content Environment
Than Khine, Head of EMEA Programmatic, Hearst Magazines UK
F) Exploiting Mobile Space
G) Harnessing Video
13.55 Afternoon Chairman’s Opening Remarks
CONTENT & CREATIVE
14.00 Insights Into Tailoring Content Per Audience & Channel For Innovative Creative Which Drives Awareness & Conversions On Programmatic
Manfredi Sassoli de Bianchi, Head of Online Advertising Global, IG
14.20 Advice On Boosting Your Programmatic Marketing Messaging On Social Media & The Emerging Trends For Continued Engagement & Interaction
Andrew Sanders, Commercial Director at NPD lab, Time Inc. UK
14.40 Case Study
Zee Ahmad, Director of Programmatic, Axonix
15.00 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
ROLLING OUT PROGRAMMATIC
15.30 Top Tips On Successfully Setting Up Programmatic Advertising In-House & Running Programmatic In Practice
Cristina Sagarduy, Group Performance Marketing Director, The Net-A-Porter Group
THE FUTURE OF PROGRAMMATIC – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
15.50 Keep Ahead & On The Cutting-Edge By Leveraging Emerging Trends & Programmatic Market Shifts For Winning, Profit-Boosting Strategies
15.50 Perspective One
Khurram Hamid, Global Head Digital Media & eCommerce, GSK
16.10 Perspective Two
Greg West, Head of Programmatic Advertising, Global Media & Entertainment Group & Dax
16.30 Closing Chairman’s Remarks & End Of Conference Day
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Unlocking Programmatics Conference – Maximising Performance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.